Forums Fitness Forum It’s me Brittany!! Xo

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Brittany
      Keymaster

It’s me Brittany!!!

So a little about me. I am a child of Christ, undeservingly saved by grace. I am wife to Jared, who I met in the nursery at about age three at our home church we still attend, Lakeview Baptist. I teach first and second grade Sunday School alongside, my momma, who is a retired school teacher. I am momma to Jozi Noel, our 7 year old aspiring rock star who shares a love for Dolly Parton like her momma. I am also momma to “G” our heart grown two year old love who we are in the process of fostering and fighting to be able to adopt! We have a huge Huge testimony in foster care and love sharing little nuggets of that here and there of How Great Our God is!!! I played sports my entire high school and college career. After college, I got a a High School PE teaching job at Pickens High School where I’m currently working on my 13th year of teaching!! (I know there’s no way I’m old enough to be teaching that long right?! Hehe) I teach weightlifting, CrossFit, PE1, and Unified PE where we train for various Special Olympic sports. I found CrossFit as it was just on the rise back in 2008 and haven’t looked back because it works. I am a Level 1 CrossFit trainer and kids trainer. I founded Fostering Faith and Fitness last November and I’m so thankful to work with women to help achieve their fitness goals From Home. Its honestly became one of my greatest passions. It’s a platform that I share my love for Jesus and His love. Where I inspire to bring together women and give them an extra push to believe they can achieve their fitness and health goals. I hope that at the heart of searching for fitness each lady crashes a little closer into the Savior too. Honestly, I’m praying the Lord blows our program out of the water for His own glory.

Let me know how I can help you.
        Xo, Brittany

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

login

Enter your login information to keep growing in your faith and fitness!