Forums Fitness Forum Hey, hey!!!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Abby Keller
      Participant

My name is Abby Keller, and I am 21 years old! I grew up in Pickens, SC, but I currently live in Charleston,
        SC. I am a senior at Charleston Southern University, and am so excited to rep for FFF here!! I danced all throughout middle and high school. Once i got to college, I didn’t have any direction when it came to fitness. I thought I had to do 20 minutes of cardio everyday and stay in the gym around an hour. I am a college nursing student with a part time job… I don’t have time for that. So, I was out of the gym most days because I thought if I wasn’t spending enough time in there, I wasn’t getting anything out of it. This summer, I decided I wanted to live a healthier lifestyle and do SOME kind of INTENTIONAL exercise at least 4 days a week. It makes me feel so good and knowing that I am doing my body and mind good pushes me everyday. FFF fits right into my goals. I know the Lord is working through this organization, and I am so excited to be a part of this community!

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

login

Enter your login information to keep growing in your faith and fitness!