Forums Fitness Forum Blueberry Pie Smoothie Recipe is now up!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Brittany
      Keymaster

Check the recipe page! My goal is to post one new recipe a week. Reply with request below this comment and I’ll try post a recipe you would like to see! 🙂

Morgan15
        Participant

I need some more breakfast ideas. I do the egg muffins. And I do the almond flour pancake. Thanks!!!

kctrotter
            Participant

Can you share your almond flour pancake recipe?

Morgan15
            Participant

It is a tablespoon, or a little more, of Almond Flour.
              One egg and a tad of Almond Unsweetened Milk
              Mix that and let it set for a minute or two…Almond flour needs a little more time than regular flour to set.

Pour in pan with nonstick spray and let it cook like you would do a normal pancake.

Then you add what you like.
              A drop of orange flavoring and I have used the butter flavoring when I was craving butter at the beginning.
              Mashed Banana – this takes longer to cook and it won’t be a firm of a pancake.
              Cocoa when craving chocolate

And then I put strawberries on top…I usually heat them a second in my pan after I make the pancake.

I couldn’t add a picture here, but I will put one on our Fostering Faith Facebook page.

Oh, and sometimes I heat unsweetened coconut flakes in the pan and pour it on top too.

Viewing 2 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

login

Enter your login information to keep growing in your faith and fitness!